HOW IT WORKS
Once you have found your perfect Motorcycle, ATV or Jetski you need to decide how you wish to pay for it. That’s where Kawasaki Motors Finance comes into play.
Speak to one of our helpful team members today, they can provide a fast quote using our online software and show you just how affordable it can be. Within minutes you will know when you will be riding away.
Our motto is “make it happen” and that’s what we intend to do for you!
WHAT CAN I PURCHASE
The following products can be financed: motorcycles, scooters, ATV’s, utility vehicles, side-by-side vehicles and jet skis.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Anyone who is over 18 and working a minimum of 20 hours per week can apply.
WHAT CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE LOAN?
Once you have chosen what you wish to ride you may want to include other items in your loan.
The following can be packaged into one easy fixed repayment.
• Riding Gear – to protect your self
• Accessories – to make it yours.
• Insurance – protect your asset and protect your ability to make your repayments. (talk to us about our Insurance products & Services)
WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU
Some basic questions about who you are, where you work, what you own and what you owe. This process is simple and takes minutes to complete.
HOW DO I MAKE REPAYMENTS
You choose fortnightly or monthly repayments which are set up through a direct debit system.
2. To get the application process rolling immediately, make an online motorcycle finance enquiry using the loan calculator located above.
Before we can start an application , we suggest you bring along:
* Proof of ID (such as a driver’s licence or passport);
* Proof of income (such as a payslips or notice of assessment);
* A recent bank statement;
Our Finance team will handle the rest!
MAKE IT HAPPEN
WITH THE HELP OF KAWASAKI MOTORS FINANCE & Sun City Motorcycles
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. We are not responsible for the content of these linked websites. We disclaim any responsibility if such sites are inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, defamatory, do not provide adequate security, contain viruses or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
You may not create a link to this website without the prior written consent of Allied Credit Finance. If you do create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions set out above will apply.
• To the fullest extent permissible by law, the information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis without any representations or warranties, whether express or implied.
• Allied Credit Finance does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use of the materials on this site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
• Allied Credit Finance does not make any representations or warranties that your use of the materials on this site will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated with Allied Credit Finance.
• You agree that your use of the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
• We exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.